Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Visit Alamos Mexico  |  Community  |  Alamos Real Estate (Moderator: searanch)  |  Topic: Two great homes for sale in La Campana neighborhood
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two great homes for sale in La Campana neighborhood  (Read 723 times)
prunella4
Member less than 50 posts

I'm an unabashed Hana lover.

« on: September 14, 2015, 09:16:19 AM »

Callejon Prof Victor Miranda:  Large furnished home next to a Gneiss hill, pun intended.  Great space for artists.  Front portal is 33' long, and has a porch swing and glass table with chairs.  Their are two roperos and a double bed in the bedroom.  A glasstop table and four chairs for dining.  Newer fridge and gas stove.  Double steel sink.  Best of all a Cistern for water with pump. There is a fantastic newer fireplace which works like a charm.
Home was built is 1998.  It has two entrances, both paved.  I use the back entrance, which has a pedestrian and car gate.  The home is fully fenced, and has an acre of ground.  I am asking $55,000

Second home is #45 calle 20 de noviembre.  This is a very safe neighborhood street, with great neighbors.  My sister lives adjacent to the home.  It is one bedroom, with a double bed.  The home is fully tiled, and has a beautiful fireplace in the large living room.  The living room is furnished with equipale furniture and willow chairs, and two daybeds which can be used as sofas or guest beds.  They are approximately the size of twin beds.  The home has linens and towels, a chest of drawers, and a ropero.  Kitchen has custom made cabinets, a steel sink with new faucet, a new fridge and a gas stove.  This is a charming house and very comfortable.  It needs some newer windows installed, but is very quiet.  I am asking $39,000

Please contact Chela Alcorm, whose office is next to the tourism office in the Plaza de los Armas. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: