Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Visit Alamos Mexico  |  Community  |  Tech Stuff... (Moderator: searanch)  |  Topic: How to send a private reply to the person who posted i.e. Personal Message
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send a private reply to the person who posted i.e. Personal Message  (Read 282 times)
Weather Guy
Global Moderator
Member less than 250 posts

« on: October 24, 2014, 09:37:33 PM »

In discussion it came to light that folks may not understand function of the Personal Message tool this site provides.There is a subtle icon that looks like the balloon of dialog in a comic strip to the left of the message, that opens the Personal Message tool. Clicking that icon opens New Message box that lets you send a message (IM) to the personal account of the author of the post on VisitAlamos, and then the VisitAlamos site sends a message to the authors e-mail account that they have a new message. At no point does the sender have access to the authors email address. For complete detail of a the capability of this tool, open the Personal Message tab in Help.

Actually a cool tool!

Weather Guy
sarahmonday
Member less than 100 posts

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 09:06:51 AM »

Thanks.  I never would have found that on my own.
Ellen P
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: