Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Visit Alamos Mexico  |  Community  |  Alamos (Moderator: searanch)  |  Topic: Amigos de Educacion House Tour
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amigos de Educacion House Tour  (Read 334 times)
Phyllis Florek
Member less than 50 posts

« on: April 25, 2014, 08:48:09 AM »

The Amigos de Educacion House Tours are over for the spring and summer BUT we will start up again in the fall.

I want to thank all of the home owners who allowed us to show their homes on the tour and my local friends who helped to make these tours possible.  And, it is not possiable to forget all the participants who so generously donated each week making it possible for us to continue funding scholarships for deserving students.  I will see you in the fall.

If at any time you would like to schedule a "special tour" of two homes for a minimum of $100 please contact me.  These tours can be one person on up to a bus tour.   044-647-102-8519

Phyllis Florek
LindaS
Member less than 50 posts

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 07:05:29 AM »

Hi Phyllis! When the Mexico DAR were in Alamos in February and toured homes for a special tour for our group, the owner of the last home mentioned that if anyone wanted to make donations they would be appreciated. At our DAR Congress in Washington, D.C., last week, one of the ladies gave me a check for a donation. Who and where may I send this money on to, please? It is great that this group of nearly 60 were so impressed, many talking about returning and helping the education funding for the children of Alamos. Thank You. Linda Shiflett, San Carlos DAR.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: