Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Visit Alamos Mexico  |  Community  |  U.S. Consulate and Mexican Immigration information (Moderator: searanch)  |  Topic: U.S. Consulate Services
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. Consulate Services  (Read 162 times)
Alamos_Moon
Member less than 50 posts

« on: February 08, 2014, 07:33:03 PM »

As U.S. foreigners living in Alamos we are very fortunate to have such fine people at the U.S. Consulate in Hermosillo.  They are consistently willing to assist us with most any need.  This past week a friend in New York called me and explained that a family member was long overdue on a small charter flight in Jalisco.  He asked if I could help and I was in the process of requesting assistance of the Baja Bush Pilots, for aircraft in the region, to participate in a search effort.  Within just a few minutes my friend called and said they had located the plane and his family member had been killed, along with the pilot.  The next step was locating someone responsible to intervene on behalf of the next of kin.    Fortunately all I had to do was to contact the staff at the U.S. Consulate in Hermosillo, they  immediately contacted their counterparts in Guadalajara and everything was handled quickly.

I would urge those who are unfamiliar with the services of the U.S. Consulate to attend future Town Hall meetings when held in Alamos.  One never knows when they might need their services.
Jim Swickard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: