Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Visit Alamos Mexico  |  Community  |  Tech Stuff... (Moderator: searanch)  |  Topic: Can't remember your Username and/or Password
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't remember your Username and/or Password  (Read 340 times)
Admin
Administrator
Member less than 500 posts

« on: January 05, 2014, 09:11:20 AM »

This is very simple folks.  Click on LOGIN located on the top Menu selections and don't type anything in the popup but look below the LOGIN button and click the Forgot your password? link.  Key in your email address that you used when ya could remember your username and password.

Now a little, nasty wizard we have tied up in the basement will check to see if any registered members listed that email address and if he/she (not sure the wizards gender) hits paydirt they will send an email to that address.  It will tell you what your Username is - write it down.  And there will be a link in the email to click on - so click on it after you wrote down your Username.  It will then ask you to change your password.  Key the password into the two boxes provided and proceed accordingly.

You can also use this method if you just want to change your password.
alamosannie
Member less than 50 posts

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 09:42:39 AM »

Thanks Martin. Sorry I didn't think to look at the messages when I couldn't login with my old username. But I sent you a personal message regarding my old account.
Have a great day.
Annette
Admin
Administrator
Member less than 500 posts

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 03:24:49 PM »

I am bumping this post for those that have been away awhile and forgotten your password.  The instructions are at the top of this thread enabling you to set a new password or change one you already have.

Keep viewing and posting.  Your participation is most appreciated...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: