Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Visit Alamos Mexico  |  Accommodations & Restaurants  |  Hacienda de los Santos (Moderator: HaciendaSantos)  |  Topic: Spanish Colonial Lushness in a Historic Mexican Town
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spanish Colonial Lushness in a Historic Mexican Town  (Read 1180 times)
searanch
Global Moderator
Member less than 250 posts

« on: December 10, 2004, 02:48:20 PM »

It's raining, overcast and chilly today in the Pacific Northwest. I brave my way to the mailbox in a typical downpour. Scoop the contents and run back for the open door. The usual - bills, catalogs, magazines, etc. Sort it all out and set aside my copy of AutoWeek and Architectural Digest. The AutoWeek gets dispatched pretty quickly after reading the cover article and move to the January Architectural Digest.

You gotta be kidding. There it is on page 66 - Hacienda de Los Santos complete with a well written article and the quality of photographs we expect from Architectural Digest. Absolutely amazing. I have been telling folks for years about Alamos and in particular Hacienda.

The phone just rang and a friend of mine that I have discussed, ad infinitum ad nauseum, my love affair with Alamos just called to let me know he found the article in a copy of Architectural Digest he just picked up at a newstand while waiting for a flight home. Said he couldn't wait to tell me he now gets it. He thought I was nuts to sell my waterfront home and plan a permanent move to Alamos.

Jim & Nancy you must be very proud. I know I am...

Martin & Kathleen Mansfield
Alamos_Moon
Member less than 50 posts

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 02:09:42 PM »

Dear Martin & Kathleen,
We are thrilled to say the least about the feature in AD. We too, felt the writer did an excellent job portraying Alamos and life in this great village. Thanks for the kudos. You hurry up and get here and out of the rain.
Fondly,
Nancy
Alamos_Moon
Member less than 50 posts

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 03:10:39 PM »

Hacienda de los Santos Resort & Spa has just launched our new web site. Please visit:  www.haciendadelossantos.com.  More to come on this site in the near future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: