Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Visit Alamos Mexico  |  Community  |  Services & Products (Moderator: searanch)  |  Topic: Talevera Tile
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Talevera Tile  (Read 724 times)
lindaadams
Member less than 50 posts

« on: May 13, 2015, 03:04:09 PM »

Hola,
I am looking for any information regarding purchasing talavera tiles in Mexico and having it shipped to Alamos. I know a number of people have done this.  I would especially like to have a website to view.
Thanks, Linda Adams
Haydee
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 04:38:32 PM »

I've find some good stuff on mercadolibre.mexico

This is a market place like ebay...but is here in Mexico.  Enter azulejo talavera in their search space and it will give you all of the items available, by color, style, design, etc. including price, seller's information, contact, etc.

They ship the merchandise to you as well.

All the best,
robyn t

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 01:19:33 PM »

Hi Linda, Mexhapati.com in Dolores Hidalgo will ship to Alamos and their website is great. Robyn
lindaadams

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 06:38:17 PM »

Thank you for the tile information! Thanks also to the folks who personally emailed me with tons of fabulous tile information and suggestions and sent me directions to warehouses and sent me photos!! I think I will need some time to go through it all. Thanks, Martin, for making this visitalamos site available so I can get good info like this!!!!
Linda
mexhapati

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 07:20:46 PM »

Hola and thank you Robin!!

We have been making and shipping talavera to Alamos, San Carlos and everywhere since 1976!!

www.mexhapati.com
Our website in English
References provided upon request
Lowest prices -highest quality - best service

Ask for René
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: